Unbelievable Yet Amazing

May 21, 2008

So Close


So today was the seniors' last day, and that means tomorrow we are now the top dogs on campus. Scary thought. It seems each year is going faster and faster, I can't believe I only have one more year of school left, yes college but that is nothing like school is now. It will be strange to be the oldest ones in the school. There is no longer people above you, like there has been ever since we started school, almost twelve years ago. Next year, the class of 2009 will be the oldest class, still active, in our school (and every other one).

When I started kindergarten way back when I remember looking at the seniors down the street at Kennedy (I went to Pierce), thinking that they were so old, and it was going to take forever to get there. But now I only have one year left. It is just mind blowing that school, the longest running thing in my life is almost done. I am looking forward to next year, I hope it is a good one and we make the best of it.

No comments: