Unbelievable Yet Amazing

May 27, 2008

Marsh Mallowing

So me and some other guys have decided to make marshmallow guns and do something with them once we have done that. I finally finished mine, and I'm pretty proud of it, it isn't he normal one that some of you may have seen. I changed it up a little bit and modified it, making a shoulder brace, and one that shoots multiple marshmallows at a time.

If you have never seen one before you make them out of 1/2" PVC pipe. Using a saw or a pipe cutter you cut the pipe lengths to however long you would like them. Then using the connector pieces twist, turn, and cover it until there is only two openings. One for you to blow through and the other for the marshmallow to exit.

You may be reading this thinking, "wow what a loser," but I don't care they are fun to make and use. If you haven't ever had or used one I would suggest it. PVC is very cheap, I got 5' for only a buck and connecters for 10-20 cents. This makes it not only fun but cheap.

No comments: