Unbelievable Yet Amazing

May 8, 2008

Almost There

On an earlier post I wrote about how there was only a few short weeks until AP exams. That day is finally here. I think I am much better prepared than I thought I would be, so I'm not stressing too much. I am in four so it is an ongoing anxiety that will bug me a little over the weekend, but now I just have to do some light review, relax, and hope for the best.

I hope I can get 3's on all of them, but I'm not going to lie, Physics is a little bit of a worry. It is a very hard subject, and we haven't even been taught all of the chapters we are supposed to know for the test, thank you jenson. What I am hoping for is that everyone in the country is in about the same spot we are, completely confused, and still taking the test. I do like the subject and if I end up getting a bad grade ont he test, I can hadle that. The rest I would like a minimum of three, and am hoping for a four.

Now despite what the teachers are going to say, once I have finally finished these four tests, my year is pretty much done. Yes, I will have the project, that is only done to use time and boost our grades, but I am not complaining, and I like doing those. These projects are the best one's of the year, partially because it is graded easier making you more relaxed.

No comments: