Unbelievable Yet Amazing

May 19, 2008

Projects, projects everywhere

So, a little earlier I had a post about how school should be a breeze after I had finished my AP tests. Well that was exactly, wrong. I come back form my tests that we have been preparing for all year, feeling relieved that I finally finished them only to find that I still have 20%+ of my grade to finish. Yeah, all except for good ol' Herk have given me a final project. Now normally I wouldn't mind, I like doing projects, they are usually fun. The problem is after you get about two, and then keep adding more, they are no longer fun, they are a burden.

Going through my schedule, first obviously I have the alternative literary work for this class. Then in Physics we are supposedly going to start some sort of applied physics soon, I don't know if that is true (If you know Mr. Jensen you also know why). Then in History I have a final movie project that's worth about one third of our grade. Herk's class is fine, it's hard to do a project in math. In Psych we have community service. Don't ask me why we are doing that instead of some sort of Psychology project because it doesn't make sense to me either. Then finally the dreaded leyendas of Kollache. That is a brief overview of the upcoming stress of my life, but I'm not looking for pity, I did sign up for this, but I am wondering why.

No comments: