Unbelievable Yet Amazing

March 27, 2008

One more Day!

We are almost on spring break, thank god. I don't know about everyone else but this school thing has been killing me lately. Not only the fact that it seems like we are in an endless winter, going to school in this crappy weather, but just my class loads seem to be slowly increasing with each weak. It seems to just be so much later this year than all the past years. Now it is probably just the same, I don't really know but with all the other local schools with earlier spring breaks and the fact that this is just one more year on what seems like and endless cycle of school.

For my break I plan to relax. My family and I are going to Florida. After we get back I am going just relax and be a couch potato, despite my last entry. Of course I am going to have homework despite the word, break, but I'm not doing it until I absolutely must. So with this all planned out in my head, I should have perfect break, even though I probably won't.

P.S. happy spring break to all.

No comments: