Unbelievable Yet Amazing

March 11, 2008

Tribute to the Best


Brett Favre is the best quarter back ever. Unfortuantly all of us Packer fans have to recongnize the fact that after seventeen great years Brett has to move on. We all know that he has accomplished so much, and holds nearly every record that he can, even interceptions which I do think is impressive and just part of his style. Even though I wish he could continue, I realize that for a 38+ year old man playing a physically demanding game like football must be hard. Then there is the pressure that comes with being a quarterback, the studying and preperation that he must put in.
Brett is one of the main reasons that football is my favorite sport. Seeing him play each and every Sunday for the past seventeen years, probably closer to 10 for me, is great. First of all that is amazing, and also a record, that you can come out for that many games in a row. But I more enjoy watching him play becasue despite his age he still acts just like a kid when he is playing. He has a great charisma, many NFL players loose the fun in the game, they get all wrapped up in the money, playoffs, and pressures. But Brett never does this, he does focus but watching him play is so fun that I just hope that Aaron Rogers will have the same style, and of course that he is good.

It was great to watch Brett Favre for so many years and I wish him the best of luck, and he is the one of my heros, and I will miss him on Sundays come next fall.

No comments: