Unbelievable Yet Amazing

April 21, 2008

Ohh Crap

I don't think I'm the only one who is surprised that AP tests are only 3 weeks away. If you didn't I am sorry if I just ruined your day. Now I think I am tear the top with 4 tests. I often get the reaction of a jaw drop, a why, or some sort of astonishment. I really don't know why I took them all, I don't regret it, honestly there have only been a few times this year where the work load has been killing me, which even surprises me how easy it actually seemed this year. Despite this, I still can't believe that I only have 3 weeks to prepare for these, and I have only started on my U.S. history and the few times we have reviewed in some of my other classes. You know it is weird before spring break I was dying, I couldn't wait for that week off, because we had so much more to go, but now I don't know where all the time went. I hope this is going to come back and bite me in the a, butt. All I know is that I have to start soon and defiantly don't want to. But at least after May 13 school is pretty much a cake walk for me until the end of school. And now that you have read this I'm pretty sure you don't really care but you did, so sorry.

No comments: