Unbelievable Yet Amazing

April 22, 2008

Emmerson Hill

This morning I woke up before the sun was even up, at 5:45. About 5 other football guys and I went to the Emmerson Hill, right over by Xavier. I have no idea why we have started running up this monster, it has sort of started as a tradition for our team. We did it a few times last summer, but it wasn't that frequent and we've decided to start again on a more regular schedule now that spring is here at long last.

The hill I would say is about 200m long, halfway around the track at least, probably a little more. That isn't the bad part the bad part is that i would guess it is about 200m up also. So, we all get there around 6:15, stretched a little, and finally started going on up. The first time wasn't that bad, we went up and then came right back down. Once I stopped at the bottom of the hill I felt my legs get tight. But we weren't done, we did this 2 more times and by the third time up and down I was sore and tired. Of course this is all part of preparation for our next season and I'll be back on Thursday.

No comments: