Unbelievable Yet Amazing

April 8, 2008

Flyin' High


As I had mentioned you may get bored of all the Florida related topics I will be writing about, well here is another one. While I was there I did something I never thought I would be able to do, parasailing. I liked every minute of it. It wasn't scary at all for me, and even less of an adrenaline rush than I expected. I was just as surprised as you probably are right now. I was thinking it was going to be a fast, loud, and crazy ride. But is was the opposite. In fact is was peaceful. I know you probably don't believe me but it was. It was quite, no wind, it was actually louder on the boat then up in the air. Once I was up there it was amazing I was in a harbor so I could see the water forever on one side of me and the other was a lot of buildings and other stuff of that nature. It was probably the best way to get a good view of the city. Despite it being the complete opposite of what I was expecting, I still enjoyed every minute of it. Parasailing although not a thriller was fun and relaxing.

No comments: